Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

Everytime you think on bad things, you have to remember the good things.


Hi,
i'm very sorry that I've post for the last time a long long time ago. I'm calling myself the baddest blogger in the world, but I still hope that you will read my blog.
Today was about twenty degrees and changeable weather. By the way, this is not the outfit from today. The next post, maybe today, you see pictures from my outfit today. And pictures from my new buys! <3
I don't think that this is my greatest outfit, but my mom found the trousers a lot of fun and I think its also tough. He soon become just a little clumsy, that's a pity.
shirt // New Yorker 9,95. trousers // H&M 19,95. shoes // wo_Men at Work 79,99. ring // it's from my neighbor, I do not know where she bought it.

It's almost holiday, tomorrow I have two hours lesson. Then my vacation started, not officially. But I have nothing to do, except collect my report and return my books. Do you have vacation already?
Monday I go with a friend to Nijmegen or Utrecht. I'll definitely take pictures and put them on my blog. I'm really looking forward to! What would you choose, Utrecht or Nijmegen?

Lot's of love,
Melll. 

1 comment:

THANKS