Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

FASHIONPOST

HI GIRLS,

today it was a good day. Everything's just fine, it's weekend!
Yesterday I bought some clothes in the city Arnhem, especially panty's, one jeans,
a ring, all-stars and another pair of shoes.
I've proper a jacket and a nice sweater, it was quite expensive so I did not buy.
But I think i'm still gonna buy it in the webshop.
Here some pictures from my outfit today.

 In my (new) shoes :)
 worried about?
 sun is fruit, fruit is sun, sun is fruit, fruit is sun, sun is f.......

 Cause I am a superwoman, yes I am, yes we are.
 Look at the stones on the ground, and thinking about something else.
 Hey little flower.

 I jump higher and higher, and feel bigger and bigger.
a apple a day keeps the doctor away. I just need ONE apple on my finger .

I hope you like it, please leave a comment and/or follow me.
Mell.

1 comment:

THANKS