Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Buety, life, music.

Hi girls,
today I didn't have inspiration for something about fashion.
But, I want to write something about buety. My favourite buety
items.
I use everyday:
Mascara: Rimmel London sexy curves 12,99
or: Essence all eyes on me 1,99


Lipbalsem: Vaseline rosy lips 1,49

or: Rimmel London stay glossy 11,99
Concealer: Rimmel London Match perfection 11,99
~ I'm busy with a collage, the theme: Lifestyle in pastel.
When it's ready, I'll make pictures and show you.
For everyone, when you need inspiration, invent a theme
and take your old magazines. While making you get so much
inspiration for the layout of your room, an outfit or a story.

~ About music: you should listen to these songs:
Usally I don't really like Taylor. But I'm in love with this number!
Since she had her first single, I am a big fan of her, Selah Sue. She has a great voice and sings nice songs. Girls, what's stopping you?!
~ My boring outfit from today:
Thanks for reading, please leave a comment & follow me!!
Greetz & Love ;
Mell.

2 comments:

  1. Ik zag je reactie op m'n post van Essence en hij zou er inderdaad al moeten zijn. Helaas heeft niet elke kruidvat hetzelfde! Leuke blog trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke liedjes + outfit en die vaseline heb ik ook (: Liefs, afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS