Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

my blog is more fashionable than yours - text on my shirt <- received from my friend Floor;


 but I like you all bloggers, <3

 runaway
 life is better when you're yourself and you can be crazy if you want. live, love & laugh. enjoy your life
 MY CAT - I LOVE YOU
flowers in this field, flowers in my heart
t-shirt // pumpkie scarf // six chain // Idon'tknow shirt // H&M panty // HEMA shoes // Foot Locker ;

OUTFIT It's comfortable and I think that's very important in an outfit. Sometimes I find a beautiful outfit but it is not really well, than I have to wear it from myself, but the next day it have to be comfortable. I've got the shirt from my friend Floor, she saw it on her vacance and she would have it, she liked it so much for me. I really had to laugh when I got it.



1 comment:

  1. WOW girl! YOUR BLOG IS MORE FASHIONABLE THAN..... ALL THE BLOGS ALL OVER THE WORLD! Baby you're the best! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

THANKS