Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wednesday 18th May

Hi,



for me it are strange times, when you talk about fashion. The new collections from the H&M example, are disappointing. Chanel is too not very nice in color, this summer. Only Prada, is very original and new. They have changed fruit from old-fashioned for trendy. And of course, the H&M copied. Unfortunatly, much less buetiful. Yet I have and H&M dress with bananas, which was the hottest fruit for Prada. Because I have no fortune in my pocket, and I still want to show that I think the trend of Prada is amazing!



Therefore, I show my favourite timeless items:

The style is boyish chic, the items: kneesocks, wedge heels, jumpsuits and rings for more fingers by eachother.

Please leave a comment,

bye.

Mel.

1 comment:

  1. Jah, je kan ze ook gwn in de winkel kopen!
    Leuke blog, Ik volg je!
    Hopelijk wil jij mijn blog ook volgen!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS