Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Wednesday April 20th

Hi,
today and yesterday it was so hot!
And therefore we're wearing slippers and sunglasses with bare legs.
I like it, but the only problem is in the morning, everyday I don't know what to wear!
Therefore I haven't got pictures from myself, but....































1. Pixie Lott with a lovely short!



2. I like it, and whatever boys thinking of it: 'We wear what we like to wear!'



3. Pixie is so stylish



4. Prada new collection, I like the colors and the riskiness. 'Colour up your life!'



5. Not my favourite look, but it doesn't matter.



Thanks for reading, please leave a comment.


Have a happy springing/summer time, and remember these slogans:


'We wear what we like to wear.' and 'Colour up your life!'




Greetz, Mel.





















1 comment:

  1. i like the second photo
    and Mell I love you so !! And I never wanna lose you, we have the best times ever with you, me And Floor
    Your friend Kyra

    ReplyDelete

THANKS